H Company - History.
Τhe first machinery shop in Heraklion was established by Choumerianos family at the beginning of last century (1910). Using basic technical means and tools the family constructed generators in order to cover the need for electricity at villages, olive oil mills and other machinery necessary in agricultural activities. The machinery shop remained there until 1941 when it was destroyed during the Second World War since the Germans were afraid that the technical knowledge of the family was threat to them. The family was forced to obligatory work at the area of Talos. The machinery shop reopened by the family in 1945 at a close area using a few tools and metals that were left out by the commanders after the end of the war.
The inventory mind of Miltos Choumerianos was a result of his childhood need to create new objects with just a few materials. In the 1970s when he completed his studies he started his own business up-to-date he continues the machinery construction with his sons Alexandros and Miltiadis. The boys, just like their father grew in an environment full of metals and machines and they observed every patent since the early childhood. Alexandros, is a member of the family business since 2002, when he completed his studies in Business and Management Administration in Glasgow, and with his brother Miltiadis who specializes in machinery design they design and construct eco-friendly machines useful in domestic use and in industry.